Monday, January 04, 2016

Back To The Old Grind

MONDAY
1-4-2016

Not a great night for sleep. Was up several times to pee.

Hubby got up at 6AM to shovel off deck. He left about 6:30.

Ben jumped into bed with me. Lil Bit refused to get into bed with us. We slept until 7:30.

I got dressed for Clinic. Put on my knee brace.

Drove to AICM at 8:00. Got there early, so washed my car at the car wash, then drove up to Clinic.

Got ready. Was in Room 3 with my first Client at 10AM, had a break of 1 hour, then changed to Room 1 for my 2nd Client at 12:00.

After, helped clean up and put bags out.

Left Clinic and went to get dog burgers and salads at Wendy's. Had forgotten my sweater, so had to drive back up to Clinic.

I drove home, got mail. KR had me print up & email her last 2 checks and W2. Sent them to her bank for the home loan.

Went down to Athol at 3:30 to get my nails done with Deralee. At 4PM, I was done and returned home. Started studying for my test in Kines tomorrow.

Did several loads of laundry.

No comments: