Saturday, October 04, 2014

REST OF THE WEEK

WEDNESDAY
10-1-2014

Got up and made cheese eggs for dogs. 

Started laundry & dishes.

Went to get my nails done at 2:30. Picked up a latte on the way.

After getting nails done, picked up burgers for dogs at McDs.

Came home and fed burgers to dogs.

Did work around the house.

Went to bed and Lil Bit refused to sleep with me. He slept on the couch.


THURSDAY
10-2-2014 

Got up and made cheese eggs for dogs.

Took Bud with me to go put deposit in bank.

Stopped at Jitterz to get a latte on the way. Saw Heather Graaskamp there. The girls petted Bud.

Came back home and had Larry fill my back tire with air. He said that he would come tomorrow and I told him that I would have a pumpkin bread for him.

I did laundry & dishes.

Fed the deer.

Made pumpkin bread & oatmeal/raisin cookies.

Went to bed early.


 
FRIDAY
10-3-2014

Got up and made cheese eggs for dogs. I added sausage to them. Dogs loved the eggs.

Days are so monotonous. And it is not even winter yet. It started off very cold in the morning, but got warmer later in the afternoon.

I did laundry & dishes.

Replanted the aloe vera bush with the other one in the big planter. Put it out in the sun for a while.

Ben, Bud, and Maggie came out with me to get mail & feed the deer. 

Took a bath. My legs were hurting. Took a nap on the couch. I am SO exhausted all the time.

Hubby's new shoes came via UPS. So did a couple supplements I ordered.

Went to bed at 11PM.


 
SATURDAY
10-4-2014

Got up and made cheese eggs for dogs. I also made pancakes but could not stand the taste of them, so I gave them all to the dogs.

Started laundry & dishes.

Hubby said he would be coming home later.


No comments: