Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Hubby's Day & Nail Day & Rainy Day

MONDAY
10-13-2014

I am already down 12 pounds! Yippee. Hope I can sustain this for a while.

Got up and made cheese eggs for dogs. Made egg sandwich for hubby. Picked up a latte for hubby in town. We went for a walk in Farragut Park to the Brig Museum, then along the path thru the woods. Wonderful beautiful day. Very fresh air.

Went to check on the boat. It did not sink. Hubby left on the bilge pumps just in case.

Hubby worked in shop when we got back at 10AM. I made spaghetti and Italian Meatballs for hubby for snack. I also put the gel pad back on our mattress so that we could sleep again.

After hubby got done around 4:00, then came back to the house to change. I had already moved the recliner on to the deck so we could load it into the truck and then we went to Rathdrum. Got an estimate on repairing the recliner, but it was VERY expensive and it would not encompass re-covering ALL the leather.

Then we came home again. Unloaded Ben who had come with us in the tan dually. Hubby loaded the green truck on the trailer and we took the red dually to Spokane to deliver the truck. On the way back, we stopped at the Wendy's on Barker Road to get burgers for the dogs.

When we got back home, I fed Wendy's cheeseburgers to the dogs and then we watched The Big Bang Theory and Scorpion before we were both too tired & went to bed. Scorpion is a very boring show and I don't think it will last long...

Buddy on the Couch with Dad


TUESDAY
10-14-2014

Got up and made cheese eggs for dogs. Made egg sandwich for hubby. I had spent a few hours sleeping with Ben in his bed & woke up there this morning. It seemed cooler in his room.

Hubby loaded the white truck and took it into work this morning.

I was tired and slept on the couch for a while.

Did laundry & dishes.

Fed the fish. Fed the deer.

Canceled Maggie's appointment today. I am too tired to do that AND my nails today.

At 12:30, I drove to Rathdrum, got burgers for dogs. Stopped at Super 1 to get groceries. Picked up some wine, too. Purchased lots of chili that was on sale, got some DELICIOUS green grapes. Got to my nail appointment early. Rhonda straightened out my nails & painted them red. Put the same red on my toenails.

Drove home and gave burgers to the dogs.

I picked up dog poop in the back yard.

Hubby came home later. Turned the fireplace on because it was cold, but the thermocoupler is not working again. Hubby will have to get another. We watched a little TV and went to bed.



WEDNESDAY
10-15-2014

Got up after having little sleep; trying to hold out for Black Friday Specials to buy our bed.

Made cheese eggs for the dogs & egg sandwich for hubby.

Hubby left and it started raining. Lots. Lots of rain. And more rain.

A older man named Kent came walking down the driveway to let me know he left his jet skis on a trailer to be stored away.

It was boring today. Dogs could not go outside to play...

I did dishes & laundry.

Hubby came home at 5PM; we scheduled some concerts & plays for this coming Oct, Nov & Dec. It will be very exciting to go see them!

Hubby fell asleep on the couch. Not much on TV tonight. Then we went to bed at 11PM.


No comments: