Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Windy, Cloudy, But Warmer

WEDNESDAY
10-29-2014

Got up in a zombie coma and made breakfast sandwich for hubby. Made eggs for dogs.

Hubby left for work.

Fell asleep on the couch for a few minutes and forgot I had gotten up & dressed!

Did laundry & dishes.

Fed fish. Fed deer. Maggie came out to help me.

Vacuumed rugs.

I picked up dog poo in the back yard. Only Lil Bit came outside to help me.

Called Levolor for replacement or repair on blinds, but they stated "they do not have the ability to repair the Mark 1 blinds anymore." What a load of crap. So, no brand loyalty to their customers from Levolor. The customer service rep hung up on me. Rude, nasty company. I can wipe my ass with their "Limited Lifetime Warranty". WTF?!

Still no call from the window cleaners. A Glass Act. They said they were going to call me about coming back to clean the last window. WHY do I have to be a nag and call them again? It was their responsibility to clean ALL the windows.

Went down to the mail with Bud & Ben. Had to get out some parts from the big shop for hubby. Set them out on the ground.

I made Banana bread from the almost expired 3 bananas that hubby did not eat. Put walnuts in the bread.

Hubby came home at 6:15. He was upset. He had gone to a foot appointment with a new foot doctor today. Then he stopped at Nick's before coming home.

Hubby went to the shop for a while; then came home an hour later. We carved pumpkins. He had dinner, then he fell asleep in front of the TV.

 Dog Paw Print Pumpkin carving

 Kitty Cat Pumpkin carving


No comments: