Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Mostly More Rain

TUESDAY
10-28-2014

Hubby left this morning without waking me up. Ben came in and jumped up on the bed to sleep with me and Lil Bit. Maggie snored.

I got up at 8:00; was raining. Cold.

Fed the deer at 11:00; did dishes & laundry.

Hubby called at 12:00 so that I could meet some people down at the shop - they wanted to look at the storage building. It was cold and raining still. I picked up the mail on the way down. Bud came with me. Opened the door. The people came. They wanted electricity. Told them no electricity available. They left and I closed up.

Bud ran into the woods. Then we went home.

I had diarrhea most of the day. It made me very tired. & lethargic.

Ben & Lil Bit played most of the day.

Ben & Lil Bit playing on the couch


Hubby came home at 6:00. Then he went down to the shop to deliver the F350 truck. Owners had deliberately sabotaged it per the guys at Les Schwab.

Then hubby ran down to the shop for a couple hours. When he got back, we watched The Blacklist that I had recorded from the night before.

I was tired and went to bed at 11:00 during the news.

No comments: