Thursday, October 30, 2014

Day Before Halloween

THURSDAY
10-30-2014

Warmer today already this morning.

Got up and made egg sandwich for hubby & eggs for dogs. I was so tired, I barely opened my eyes. I believe I am getting better rest on the Ambien. I sleep all night long. I was not tired last night like I have been in the past.

Hubby took in some pumpkin bread & some walnut/banana bread.

Did laundry & dishes. Fed the fish. Need to get more fish food.

Called the Credit Union about the account. Got a new revised billing from VZ Wireless.

Will have to bring the fish in this weekend, clean up all the summer stuff from the outside and bring them inside. Plants, chairs, benches, picnic table. Maybe we can go into town on Sunday and look for new living room furniture?

The guy from the Window Cleaning company called and said that they would come out tomorrow morning and finish the window. He acted kinda odd on the phone like he wanted me to pay more for the windows being extremely dirty? It was very odd.

Hubby came home at 7:30 and was at the shop for while, then he finally came home and we watched some SNL re-runs I had recorded. We went to bed at 10:30.





No comments: