Saturday, October 11, 2014

PAYDAY & saturday

FRIDAY PAYDAY
10-10-2014

Hubby got me drunk last night, so I couldn't get up when he was leaving for work. Had diarrhea 3 times in the night. Should not drink.

Finally got up and fed the fish. Fed the deer.

Bud & Ben came out with me. They ran into the woods.

Started laundry & dishes.

Paid bills.

Hubby got home around 6:30. He had dinner of Bean Soup and then ran down to the shop to meet Richie C. Leo S came over to talk, too. Hubby was down there for a long time.

When he came back, I was watching Hunger Games. It was ok, but the children killing each other kinda bothered me.

Got done watching TV and went to bed at 10:00. Hubby had been napping on the couch.


SATURDAY
10-11-2014

Got up and made eggs & flaky biscuits. Hubby really liked the different flavors. Put cream cheese with Jalapenos on his biscuit.

We took the dogs for a walk in Farragut Park after getting a latte for hubby. Walked thru the campground. Saw 2 deer go flitting around with their white tails. Fall trees are turning color. Very restful walk.

When we got back, Tim was already in the shop. Hubby went down to work.

I went to get pizza at Pizza Hut in Rathdrum at 11:45. Took Bud with me. He wanted to lay down in the back seat & refused to put his head out the windows.

Stopped at McD's to get dog burgers.

Picked up pizza. A water jug that I had put in the back fell out and spilt when I put the pizza in the back. Then I went to get groceries.

Got groceries. Picked up 2 pumpkins to carve. Got eggs & a b-day card for son-in-law.

Then I drove back. Bud finally put his head out the window.

BUD


Kids were here picking up their truck when I got back. KRN looks hideous. She is too skinny. Has no boobs & feels like a stick. No fat on her body.

I came up to the house to feed dogs & put away groceries.

Started laundry. The new Star Blanket & matching shams that I ordered finally got here by USPS. Hubby had come up and put them in the house.



No comments: