Monday, October 20, 2014

Another Sunny Day

MONDAY
10-20-2014

October is almost over. Seems like it went WAY too quickly. We are NOT ready for winter yet.

I was not able to wake up until 9:00. Too many sleeping pills. But at least I got some sleep. Got up at 3AM to pee last night and was awake until early morning.

Hubby left and I barely heard him leave. Lil Bit jumped up on the bed with me to sleep.

I got up and started making another pot roast.

Started laundry & dishes. Fed the fish. Fed the deer.

Vacuumed the floors again.

Picked up the mail.

Hubby came home at 6PM after working an hour OT. He had a little pot roast and watched tv for a while, then he helped me clean up the basement.

Hubby also fixed the cabinet door for me & installed the thermo coupler on the fireplace.

Ben sat with hubby tonight on the couch.

Ben resting on hubby's leg


We went to bed after watching The Blacklist.

No comments: