Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Rainy Day & Cloudy

TUESDAY
10-21-2014

Today is Maggie's Birthday. I have already got bones for her. She will get them tonight.

My cyst is back on my left leg. It hurts a lot.

Got up and made breakfast for hubby this morning even tho I was tired. Made cheese eggs for dogs and egg sandwich for hubby.

Hubby cleaned out the back of the Dodge so I can load Goodwill stuff in it and take it to Rathdrum to drop off today.

Hubby left for work at 7AM.

I started laundry & dishes. Rearranged my countertop and put away all the vitamins into the cupboard.

I took a short nap of 15 minutes on the couch. Made me more tired than ever.

Hubby called & then texted - Vera has to have a ride to the Doctor tomorrow so I texted her an made the arrangements.

Put out the Halloween scary stuff in the yard.


 Halloween Decor

I loaded all the stuff to donate into the back of the Dodge. I cleaned up the floor in the basement backroom. Poured vinegar on the mold to clean it up and put fans on all of it.

Took Maggie into the vet at 12:00. Picked up milk at Lil Town Market before we went. Dr Mike said that Maggie is doing very well for a dog her age (10). The cloudy lenses are just attributable to old age and nothing can be done about them. She won't go blind, but might have vision problems. He warned about senility, too. Maggie received her updated shots & everything was fine.

We drove to Rathdrum and dropped off the donations at Goodwill. Then we got doggy burgers at McDonalds for Maggie's birthday. I drove home and gave the burgers to the dogs.

Then I loaded up all the garbage and took it to the dump. The road crew were working on paving the intersection in Athol.

Working on Athol intersection


When I got home, I was exhausted. Took a hot bath.

Uploaded a couple Stephen King books on my Kindle.

Read until hubby got home at 6PM. He had to pick up a truck. He got a quick snack of a pot roast sandwich and then went to shop to work. Hubby came back about 30 minutes later, then went back to shop to work until 9PM. He got home and watched TV with me. We went to bed after the news.


 


No comments: