Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Truck Date

TUESDAY
10-7-2014

I felt awful. Could not think or do anything today. I was shaking because I am so sleep deprived.

Got up later and just wandered around the house most of the day. Can't think.

Tried to sleep on the couch, but can't.

It was a BEAUTIFUL day outside. Sunshine, Warm, and A Cloudless Sky. Wish I could had gone out to bike ride, but I had no energy.

Made coffee cake. Was not interested in eating it.

Hubby came home at 6:30. He worked Overtime. He brought home deer feed and fed the deer.



WEDNESDAY
10-8-2014
TRUCK DATE

Actually got a little sleep last night. Was awoken by hubby's alarm because he forgot to turn it off. I yelled at him and he had to come back upstairs to turn it off. I got up later at 9AM.

Did laundry & dishes. Fed fish & fed deer.

Got mail. Bud & Ben came down to the mailbox with me.

Hubby came home at 5PM; hooked up trailer and we took Bud, Ben & Lil Bit with us to get a truck in Spokane.

Picked up the truck, then stopped at Wendy's on Barker Road to get burgers for the dogs. Hubby got the Pulled Pork specials. We drove home. Hubby unloaded the truck and we watched TV for the rest of the night.



No comments: