Thursday, October 16, 2014

MUCH LESS RAIN

THURSDAY
10-16-2014

I got up having finally slept after getting up at 1AM.

Made cheese eggs for dogs. Made egg sandwich for hubby.

Fed the fish. Fed the deer. It had finally quit raining, so I could put food out for them. The bowls were FULL of water. Did not want to ruin the food yesterday.

I called local high schools, but no plays or concert info.

Then I went online to find more activities & found a couple concerts at NIC and a Cirque show in Spokane. So I scheduled that & bought tickets for us.

I am so excited to go to all the activities we have planned for this winter!

Sent another text to Vera. She had mouth surgery yesterday. I think she will get my card today & I scheduled flowers to be sent to her on Friday by Duncan's Florist.

Dave R texted a picture of Vera later and said that she is now recovering.

It was partly cloudy today, but the sun managed to finally come out. It got up to 69 degrees today.

I went outside with the dogs to pick up poo.

At 4:30, I left to go get my hair french braided with Wendy. She did a very tight braid and it looks great. Before I left, I ordered some Lakeland High School cherry pie, pumpkin muffins, & turtle cheesecake for their fund raiser. Yum.

Stopped at McDonalds to get burgers for dogs & drove home. Gave burgers to dogs.

Hubby got home around 6:00. He went down to shop to work for a while.



No comments: