Thursday, October 09, 2014

almost payday!

THURSDAY
10-9-2014

Woke up and hubby was saying goodbye at 6:30, so I told him I could get up and make breakfast sandwich for him.

Fed dogs cheese eggs; they were happy. Hubby got his egg sandwich with bacon and I also packed him some coffee cake. Got to get rid of it. I can't stand the taste of it. Everything just makes me sick now.

Hubby took the Red Diesel because he has to bring a boat home for storage tonight. He said that we have to go on another Truck Date to pick up a different truck in CDA tonight. Yippee.

Fed Fish. Fed deer. Bud & Ben ran out into the woods.

Started Laundry. Started Washing Dishes.

Hubby texted that he got paid from his OT trip to Seattle. Wow. What a paycheck. Wish he got that every week!

I put out halloween pumpkin on the drive, put out the halloween decor on the front door, stepped on a mouse dead body in the basement. Yuck.

Took pictures of Maggie on the deck so that we can get an official Dog Portrait of her to hang on the wall.

Made appointments to have windows washed from new company in Sandpoint. Made appointments to have dogs groomed on the same day.


No comments: