Monday, October 06, 2014

APPOINTMENT WITH DOCTOR

MONDAY
10-6-2014

Since I had not slept well last night, I was unable to get up at 6AM to make breakfast. Told hubby to take the 1/2 sandwich that was still in the fridge from yesterday.

I finally got up at 8AM. The alarm clock fell behind the bed. Fed ham to the dogs. I was too tired to make them eggs.

Got dressed & ready. Drove to Rathdrum to get a latte.

Went to Dr Wester's office at 10:00. Hubby was already there. We registered and went in to the office rooms at 10:20. Hubby got interviewed first so he could get back to work.

Then Dr. talked to me. He thinks I suffer from severe sleep deprivation. Duh.  Nurse came to take blood. Then I left.

Went to Wendy's to pick up dog burgers. Drove to Rathdrum again to get another latte. On the way home, I saw a huge MOOSE cross on Diagonal. But it was too far in front of me and ahead of a white pickup that slowed down for it. I could not get a picture.

Came home and fed burgers to dogs. Started doing laundry.

I was really tired. Exhausted again. Will try to take a nap.

Could not nap. Hubby finally came home at 6:30.

Jeff came over at 7:00 to pick up parts. Hubby talked to him for a while.

We went to bed at 10PM. I was very tired. Did not sleep well at all tonight. Up at 3AM. Tried sleeping on the couch, but froze so much that I went back upstairs. Cuddled with hubby for a while, then still could not fall asleep.


No comments: