Thursday, October 23, 2014

RAIN AND RAIN AND RAIN AND RAIN AND RAIN AND RAIN

THURSDAY
10-23-2014

Woke up this morning, and after taking NO sleeping aides, I had slept the whole night thru! Now, I just need to do that 365 more times to make up for all the sleep I have missed.

Made cheese eggs for dogs, made egg sandwich for hubby.

It was raining. Dark outside. Overcast.

After hubby left, I started to get ready for the window cleaners. I took down all the knick-knacks, opened all the mini blinds, cleaned up hubby's countertop in the backroom.

I got the dogs loaded up at 8:15 and took them into Apryl's, the groomer at 9:15. On the way back home, I stopped to get a latte in Rathdrum. Stopped at Goodwill and dropped off donated goods.

At home, I had to replace a lightbulb that had burnt out. I turned on all the lights in the house because it was so dark.

Nurse Heather from the Doctor's office called & I requested a prescription for sleeping aides. She said it would be waiting at the office for me.

The window cleaners from A Glass Act, Gabe & Sam - came early. They started working. Fun guys. Very nice. After they were done, I gave them Strongbow Apple ciders & tipped them. Told them about Greenbluff & they said they had never heard of it!

They finally left at 1:30; I got ready and then turned off all the lights, got the house put back together. Went to pick up the dogs. Picked up my Rx on the way, got burgers for the dogs at Wendy's, picked up a latte from Jitterz in their new big building in CDA. Got dogs.

Drove to Medicine Man and dropped off my Rx. Hubby can pick it up on his way home tonight.

Got home and gave burgers to dogs. Washed covers for the dog beds. Vacuumed the carpets.

I turned on the fireplace so it was warm in the house for hubby, then made flaky biscuits so it would make the house smell good for hubby.

Hubby got home and spent a little while at the shop with Tim. Then he came up to the house. He had brought my sleeping pills.

I warmed up the pot roast and put it on the flaky biscuits that I had made before hubby came home. We watched a couple shows on TV, Grey's Anatomy, Mysteries at the Museum. Then I had a hot bath & went to bed. The Ambien made me instantly dizzy & sleep. But I woke up at 3AM again and could not go back to sleep. I will not be taking it again.


No comments: