Tuesday, September 30, 2014

HUBBY GONE TO SEATTLE

MONDAY
9-29-2014

Got up and made cheese eggs for dogs. Made egg sandwich for hubby. It was really cold this morning when we got up. Overcast & cloudy.

Fed the fish & deer.

Did laundry & dishes.

I was extremely tired today. Feels like I am coming down with something.

Made oatmeal raisin cookies for hubby when he got home by 6PM. He was down at the shop.

No mail today even though I went down and checked.

Too cold to ride my bike.

Watched new show Scorpion on TV with hubby when he came home from shop at 8PM. Hubby stayed up to watch the Blacklist. I was too tired and went to bed.

TUESDAY
9-30-2014

Got up and made cheese eggs for dogs. Made egg sandwich for hubby. It was raining and dark when we got up. Very depressing to have to turn on all the lights.

After hubby left, I started laundry & dishes.

Hubby called about 9AM. Said that he had been picked for special emergency for Frontier in Everett. He came back home and packed a bag. Will return on the weekend (maybe). Drove his truck back to the yard and then took his company truck. There was a major catastrophic cut of cable 10 days ago in Redmond; so they needed extra service techs for outage in Redmond, Everett, and Kirkland.

Damage to cable in Redmond, WA


I left to go get my hair done - Brazilian Blowout with Julie in Post Falls. I picked up a latte in Rathdrum first. They were out of white coffee! Ack.

Got to hair salon 20 minutes early. Julie was having a plumber in to take care of backed up water pipe. Julie said my hair was dry from too much highlighting. Stylist who does highlight does not know what she is doing... Can't go back to her anymore.

Julie did my hair wonderfully, as usual!

Brazilian Blowout

Came back and picked up burgers for dogs at McD's. Then stopped at Stein's to get some groceries. Got bones for dogs.

At home, got mail. Received my pumpkin necklace & leaf earrings.

Unloaded groceries. Fed burgers to dogs. Gave them bones to eat. Fed deer. Put away clean dishes. Put away laundry.

Maggie Moo stole my shoe from the backroom and put it on the couch.

 My shoe on couch
 Guilty Maggie Moo

Bud enjoyed his bone crackin'.


Bud & Bone

I am lonely without hubby.

No comments: