Wednesday, September 17, 2014

MONDAY and TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY

MONDAY
9-15-2014

Got up and made eggs for dogs. Warmed up breakfast pizza for hubby; warmed up bean soup for hubby.

Went back to sleep on couch for an hour.

Started laundry & dishes.

It warmed up enough, so went for a bike ride at 11:30.

Mowed the dog back yard.

Hubby came home at 6:30. Watched tv for a while. Went to bed.

TUESDAY
9-16-2014

Got up and made eggs for dogs. Warmed up breakfast pizza for hubby; warmed up bean soup for hubby.

It was warm enough by 9:30 to go for my bike ride.

Came back and started laundry & dishes.

Went to get my nails done with Rhonda at 2:00.

Got burgers at McDonalds.

After I got back, fed burgers to dogs.  Put clothes away. Had washed Ben's bedding & pillow cases so put them back on the bed.

Hubby came home at 5:00. We got in the red dually and went into town. Got deer food at Big R. They actually had some dry cob in stock!

Got a drink for me at Jitterz. Girl made my FREE drink wrong as iced, then had to remake as hot drink and she forgot to put in flavor. It was so hot I could not taste it; burnt my tongue.

Stopped at Costco and purchased new down comforter (it is crunchy). Got faux down pillow, hubby talked me into getting cheap $10 for 2 gel foam pillows. Also got toilet paper & paper towels.

Hubby got dinner at the food court as we were leaving.

We went to Walmart to get other groceries. They did not have a gel pad for my bike, did not have poligrip again - totally out; Walmart stocking sucks.

Came home and I gave the dogs the rest of the ham instead of getting burgers. Put away all the groceries & we were exhausted. Went to bed at 11:00.

WEDNESDAY
9-17-2014

Got up and made eggs for dogs. Warmed up breakfast pizza for hubby; warmed up bean soup for hubby.

I took my car down to the shop while hubby rode my bike. Put air in car & bike tires.

Hubby did dog huggies on the deck. Then after he left, I fed fish & fed deer.

Started laundry & dishes.

I called Silver Streak Zipline and reserved Sat Sept 27 for Dave & Vera to come with us. 

Hubby came home at 5:30; he had a quick snack of beans and was going to go down to the shop to work. However, he was so tired that he sat down on the couch to watch an old Bond movie, For Your Eyes Only. 

I made dinner of Pasta Tortellini; he got a phone call to meet a guy at the shop at 7PM. So he left quick. Then he had to run parts over to Josh's house. He was back by 8PM. I was exhausted. Barely kept my eyes open thru the rest of the movie.

I went to bed early at 9:30. Hubby came up later.


No comments: