Thursday, September 18, 2014

Rainy Days Coming

THURSDAY
9-18-2014

Got up and made eggs for dogs. Made egg sandwich with Eggos for hubby.

He left, but forgot to take a sympathy card that I had made for Drew & Chrissy; their weiner dog got hit by a car and they had to put him down.

Hubby turned around in Athol, and I rode my bike down to meet hubby to give him the card.

Did dishes, laundry, fed the fish & deer. Started to go for my bike ride at 9:30 when it was warmer, but winds were up to 11 mph. You can smell the rain in the air. Lots of dark clouds from the West.

It spattered a little rain around 2:30. Hubby came home at 5:15. We took a quick grocery shopping trip to Spirit Lake & also got gasoline in my car. Saw George Bouten at the gas station.

I left hubby at the shop so he could work with Tim; I picked up eggs from Tim - Charles was also down there. I put away groceries in the house, then looked for the chicken food we had purchased the other day. Finally found it in the Excursion back seat. Took the chicken feed down to the shop. The dogs had run out into the road, so hubby put Ben into the car. Maggie was hanging out in the water again. She stinks. Needs a bath.

After putting all the groceries away, I made oatmeal cookies. Watched "You're the Worst" on TV - Season Finale. I really enjoy that show.

Somehow, I wrenched my left foot at the ankle. It hurts bad.

I went to bed at 11PM. Hubby came home at 12:45. I had to get up 2 more times in the night to pee. Drinking too much water.






No comments: