Sunday, September 14, 2014

Washing Excursion

SUNDAY
9-14-2014

Slept late until 8AM. Then got up and made eggs for dogs. Made breakfast pizza for hubby. Forgot to take a picture!

After hubby after breakfast and got dressed, we took the dogs to the park for a walk. Got a latte in town for hubby before we went. It was a beautiful day with no clouds in the sky. We walked dogs in the triangle around the sewage treatment plant.

We came home and unloaded dogs. Took Excursion into CDA to wash, got a latte for me in Rathdrum. Stopped at Big R for dog food. They still did not have deer food. Stopped at the Halloween store beside Safeway to see if they had scary Clown mask, but they were SO expensive; started at $35 and went up.

Hubby was hungry, so we ate at Las Chavelas. There was nobody there besides us. Then we got dog burgers at Wendy's and came home.

Fed the dogs burgers on the deck. They were happy. I charged my phone for about 30 minutes, then went on a bike ride.

Hubby watched TV on the couch while I was gone. After I came back, we watched TV until bedtime. Hubby was falling asleep by 9PM, so we went to bed early.

At 1AM I woke up exhausted; forgot to take out my contacts. My eyes were hurting really bad. So I had to pee and take them out. Had to stay up for 20 minutes while they moisturized enough to get them out.


No comments: