Saturday, September 20, 2014

Weekend NOT on Boat

SATURDAY
9-20-2014

Hubby woke up this morning at 7AM; Then went back to sleep until 8AM. He got up and suggested that we spend tonight & tomorrow night on the boat. I said ok, but we have to take all the dogs.

I got up and made eggo egg sandwich for hubby and eggs for dogs.

Got the Excursion out and loaded dogs in to it for a walk. Went to Athol to get a latte for hubby.

Walked the Triangle walk around the sewage treatment plant, but we did it backwards of what we normally walk. Saw 2 deer bounding thru the woods. Hubby forgot to bring water, so the dogs were quite thirsty when we got back to the truck. Good thing that I had already gotten their water bowls out and filled before we left.

We dropped the dogs off at home, then hubby went to the shop to work while I went on a 1 hour bike ride. Saw TURKEYS!

Turkey Crosses the Road to see his family


A couple people were rude and almost ran over me. One lady passed me on the right when I was making a left hand turn into Sienna Loop. Bitch.

Came back home and made soup & grilled ham & cheese sandwich for hubby. Made Pumpkin Spice bread.

 Wonderfully Yummy Pumpkin Spice Bread

Hubby came home at 5PM; he took a shower. Then sat for a while watching TV. A guy came to load a rear end.

Fall is here. Trees are turning.

 Tree turning red


Hubby walked home and I let the dogs out to greet him. Lil Bit ran over the bridge to bark at him on the driveway.

We had Huck wine. I got drunk.

Had hubby watch the marathon of "You're The Worst" that he had missed.

I made grilled chicken on the grille. Almost blew myself up when lighting the grille!

Went to bed drunk.

No comments: