Wednesday, August 01, 2018

HAPPY AUGUST 1 2018

WEDNESDAY
AUGUST 1 2018

Got up at 7AM. I was downstairs sleeping on the sofa again. It was too hot last night for me in bed, and I had major cramps & body aches. It felt better to sleep on the cool leather sofa.

Hubby woke me up and it shocked me as I was having a bad nightmare.

I got up and dressed. Made latte for hubby.

Hubby made eggs for himself & the dogs.

Hubby watched Shaun The Sheep.

We did another invoice for a truck they had worked on last night.

Hubby left at 6:52AM. He was a little late. Took the Tan truck in to work so Casey could work on the blue truck today.

I did laundry & dishes.

Picked up dog poo.

Cleaned up kitchen.

Put away laundry & dishes.

Went to get the mail at Noon, but there was nothing there. I went down again at 2PM and got nothing but junk mail.

UPS brought Beebo's new toys that I ordered from Chewy.com.

Hubby got home at 4:30PM promptly as he was supposed to meet Casey over at Charles' to look at a truck to fix, then go to Metaline Falls to buy a truck for the guy purchasing the H2O truck.

I made another latte for hubby. He had a little dinner.

Then Casey came and they left.

I watched TV. It was SO hot today. The A/C is not keeping up.

It finally got cooler around 9:30PM.

Hubby and Casey purchased the F350 and brought it back on the 5th Wheel trailer. They had a close encounter with an Elk just outside of Metaline Falls as it almost clipped their window. Then almost hit a deer in front of our home when they got back. I was already in bed by 11:15PM when they pulled in the driveway.

Hubby woke me up and had to tell me the whole Truck-Venture story.


No comments: