Wednesday, August 08, 2018

POSTPONED CLOSING/GETTING HAIR COLORED AGAIN

WEDNESDAY
8-8-2018

Potty at 3AM. Some car drove by on the highway, honking his horn...maybe at wildlife?

I had awoken all hot & sweaty, so turned the fan on high power that was in the window. I wish I could sleep thru the night.

Got up at 6AM when hubby's alarm rang. Soon, we won't have an alarm and can get up when we want!

I made latte for hubby.

I made eggs for dogs & hubby. Used the new cinnamon raisin bagel for hubby that we had gotten last night.

Hubby watched Shaun The Sheep for a while. Then left at 6:55AM. Hugged Ben and me. He took the blue truck to work as I need to have the tan truck for my hair appointment.

I started laundry and dishes. Closed the blinds to keep the cool inside.

Hubby thinks the refrigerant in the A/C system has leaked again. Which is should NEVER do because they searched the system a year ago and found it had no leaks.

I cleaned up kitchen.

Washed clothes. Washed dog bed.

Picked up dog poo in back yard.

Went to get mail. Nothing but junk mail.

Watched TV for a while.

Went to get may hair colored again at 1:30PM. Stopped at Jitterz to pick up a white coffee granita.

Rachelle colored my roots. But it still looks too yellow. She would not let me pay, but I left $20 for her, anyway.

I left and went home by 4PM.

Hubby got home at 6PM

We drove to tan truck over to Joe's Transmission to pick up the Helicopter truck. Hubby drove it home.

We drove past Super One and saw that there was burnt area in the big lot to the East.

Hubby worked at the shop on the Blue Diesel until 10PM. Then came home. I went to bed at 10:30PM.

No comments: