Saturday, August 11, 2018

HOT AND LOTS OF SMOKE

8/11/2018
SATURDAY

Could not sleep late today because Rattler the cat came in the house screaming for breakfast. Miaow. Miaow. Miaow.

Got up and put tuna out for cat.

Made eggs for dogs. Hubby started shutting everything because he said it was already hot.

There was no milk, so we had to run to Super One this morning to get milk and other things.

Stopped at Lil Town to get ice.

The Athol Daze crowd was already setting up stuff in the park and getting ready for the parade.

When we got home, hubby unloaded groceries.

I watered plants outside. Hubby helped fill jugs of water.

We loaded dogs into the Tan truck to take garbage to dump, and Wayne wandered in from the woods.

Wayne had been stung several times by Hornets. I went inside to get him Benadryl. Gave him two pills and took him home to Spirit Lake. I sat in the back of the Tan truck.

Dropped Wayne off and told him to rest.

We drove to Rathdrum dump. Walked dogs at the Garwood School.

Came home and picked up the check from Lane that he left in his truck.

I gave bones to the dogs.

Hubby deposited the check. Then he left to go work at the shop.

I made eggs. I was starving.

THE SMOKE MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE WALKING THRU SLUDGE. I CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT. IT IS DIFFICULT TO TALK OR THINK. 


No comments: