Saturday, August 04, 2018

HOT SATURDAY

SATURDAY
AUGUST 4 2018

Got up at 6AM to potty, then came back to bed to nap again. Wilson was on his back between us.

Up at 7AM.

I made latte for hubby. He gave tuna to the cats, they had licked the plate clean overnight! Hubby made eggs for dogs & himself.

We took the dog for a walk at the Spirit Lake High School. Gave them water.

Then we drove to Athol to get milk at Lil Town Market. Hubby talked to the owner there.

Hubby got granitas for us at the Coffee Shop there.

Then we drove home. Unloaded dogs.

At home, I ordered some lids for the Yankee Candles.

Hubby went down to the shop to wait for Casey to arrive. They took Casey's truck and the goose neck trailer to Kevin R's to pick up the backhoe.

They came back about 11AM. Hubby was down at the shop cleaning up.

I went down at noon to pick up the mail. Stupid mailman had left a package that was NOT addressed to us again. I picked up steel for hubby down beside the shop. Hubby was waiting for a load of rock to spread out beside the shop for the RV spot we are going to rent out.

I came back up to the house and cleaned up. I was dirty and sweaty.

The guy never came with a load of gravel because the endloader was not working at the gravel pit; so hubby brought up the huge rocks and placed them at the dry creek bed. He also loaded the slash pile over so Wayne can pile more against it.


Hubby on Backhoe
Zim Screaming At Me

At 5PM, I went down to the shop to get hubby. He was still talking to Casey.

We got ready for our painting class at Pinot's Palette. Hubby took a shower and I got changed.

We left about 6PM in the Blue Diesel Truck.

Drove downtown CDA. Parked around the corner and walked in. There was some confusion about the name at first, but we got seated. 

Put on aprons and both of used the restroom. I got a glass of wine while hubby got a cider. The cider was very good tasting.

I had one more wine and a cider during the painting class. It was SO much fun. Talked to people and laughed. Listened to good music in-between the teacher instructing us.


My Painting
Hubby's Painting

Since I had not eaten all day, the alcohol went straight to my head. I was drunk. Told the teacher that she had to repeat something because I was drunk, the whole class laughed.

Then we got done and went to Red Lobster for dinner.

There was a idiot family there that had to take their 2 year old kid out to dinner at 10PM. He kept screaming and squealing. We gave them several nasty looks. They finally left at 10:30PM.

We got done eating at 11PM and went home.

I fell asleep as soon as we got home.

No comments: