Monday, August 13, 2018

COLD MORNING

MONDAY
AUGUST 13 2018

Got up at Midnight when we heard coyotes screaming. Hubby had packed up his ammo already, so could not use the shotgun.

Coyotes screaming again at 4AM. Sounded like they were down by the shop.

Not a restful night.

Up at 6AM because hubby had to take off early to go put diesel in the Blue Truck.

I made him a quick latte and he left.

Then I started laundry. Made egg breakfast for the dogs. I had an omelette. Wilson ate 1/2 of my omelette when I went to answer the phone from hubby.

Over 8 phones calls on the RV site. We have somebody coming out today to look at it today.

Hubby went to ADAPT to get his boot fitted for his right leg now.

Ken from Neighbors Glass was out today to install the rest of the windows in the front.

He was here until 3PM installing the windows.

I had to pick up some broken glass in the driveway after he left. And cigarette butts. I did not know he was smoking or I would have told him not to do that in the dry conditions.

Hubby got home late. He worked at the shop for a while.

Then he came up to the house.

We went to bed early.


No comments: