Thursday, August 02, 2018

AUGUST 2

THURSDAY
8/2/2018

This week has just flown by! It is already Thursday.

I woke up with a horrible feeling of a hangover. Had cramps and took a warm bath.

Hubby got up and dressed, made eggs for dogs & himself.

I got out of bath and made latte for hubby.

Hubby watched his show, Shaun The Sheep until 6:50AM when he took the Tan truck to work.

I did laundry and dishes.

Cleaned up the kitchen.

Hubby called and asked me to go out in the garage and get the power wash hose for Casey. I put it out on the concrete in front of the garage.

Wayne was here working early this morning. Joey was out helping him in the woods.

Rattler was sleeping the Library, Zim was sleeping in his cardboard box on the table.

I had to take a nap because I had cramps.

Hubby called me later and talked to me about Mesquite. He wanted to see if there were Theatres we could go see plays. So I looked it up and bought tickets for the Xmas play in St George at the Amphitheatre.

I also purchased tickets to go Paint & Drink Wine this Saturday at Pinot's Palette in CDA. It will be fun!



Hubby got home at 5PM. He talked to Casey at the shop for a while. Then came up to the house. He dumped the 2 bags of grain in the woods and fed the deer.

I took water out to put on the Lilac bush.

Hubby came inside and had lunch.

Went over the appraisal we received from the Bank today.

We waited for a while until it got cooler at 7PM, then we took dogs for a walk in Spirit Lake at the High School.

Hubby stopped to get milk at Miller's Grocery. I waited in the truck with the dogs.

We drove home.

I made coffee. Hubby watched TV for a while.

I scanned hubby's lottery tickets. He won $50 on Pick 3. That is the most he has ever won on a lottery ticket! OOOhhh.

I asked hubby to rub muscle pain cream on my back & shoulders. Took some aspirin. Went to bed at 10:30PM.




No comments: