Friday, August 03, 2018

SOMEBODY TURNED ON THE AUTUMN SWITCH

FRIDAY
8-3-2018

Only in the 60s when we got up  this morning. Somebody has turned on the Autumn switch already. Crisp in the air that feels like Fall.

I got up when hubby turned on the TV - Shaun The Sheep.

Made a latte for him.

Hubby made eggs for dogs & gave tuna to the cats.

My shoulders still hurt A LOT. Feels like they are burning.

After hubby left at 6:50AM, I watered the trees on the deck. Then I started laundry & dishes.

Washed my hair. Cleaned up the kitchen. Gave fresh food & water to dogs & cats.

I fixed a new August 2018 calendar.

Wilson slept on the deck on his back. He looks like a bloated dead animal!

 Wilson
 Wilson on Deck


Hubby called and said we might have a renter for the RV site! Yippee!

KR texted me her Google Maps and drove to Seattle again for the weekend. She took Beebo with her and got there about 6:30PM at night.

Hubby got home later that night and then had to go pick up Joe & his son from in town at the old Kmart. Joe's car had broken down.

Hubby won $50 on Lotto.



Hubby got back about 7PM.

We took the dogs for a walk at the Spirit Lake High School after it cooled down.

We got back home and hubby watched TV for a while.

Went to bed early at 10PM.

No comments: