Friday, August 17, 2018

OVERCAST & TURKEY BABIES

FRIDAY
AUGUST 17 2018

Woke up to overcast skies. Hope it rains. I hope it DOES NOT lightning. We do not need any more fires.

I heard clicking outside when I opened my eyes. Told hubby to look outside because I thought I heard the turkeys again. He said they were outside. A momma turkey and 6 babies! Zim the cat was chasing them.

I got dressed. Wilson was still sleeping on his back in bed.

Went outside with oatmeal for them. I grabbed Zim and brought him inside.

I made eggs for dogs. Hubby helped. I made latte for hubby.

Hubby watched his Sheep Show. The turkeys went farther into the woods.

We hugged goodbye. Hubby told me to order more parts for truck rebuild.

Hubby also called later and told me to sign up as dealers for several sites.

I did laundry. Started dishes. Cleaned kitchen.

Put out fresh food and water for dogs & cats.

Put things from deck into the garage in case it rained.

I biked down to the shop and turned on the sprinkler for the RV site.

Loan Underwriter is jackassing around and wants more documentation on WTF crap. Had to send invoices to justify that we are 'DOING BUSINESS' and depositing checks. As if our incomes taxes were not enough. God damn. When is this ever going to be enough. WTF. With over 850 credit rating, there should be no reason for all this crap. And it is not even like we are getting a better interest rate for this. Nope. Just fuck all.

Hubby works 2 hours OT tonight.

Casey decides to leave the grey building door open all the fuck day long. I am in a bad mood.

Just too much stress.




No comments: