Tuesday, August 14, 2018

SO MUCH STRESS

AUGUST 14 2018
TUESDAY

Turkeys in the trees making noises this morning. Opened window and saw baby turkeys walking out behind the trucks parked by the garage.

Got up at 6AM to hubby stroking my face. It was slightly irritating because I did not want to wake up.

Wilson was jealous and had to wiggle his way in-between us.

45 degrees F this morning. Already autumn in the air. Probably get to 80s today.

Lots of traffic going past the house at 5AM.

I got up and started making eggs for dogs & hubby. I made latte for hubby.

Hubby turned on his TV show.

I tried calling for Rattler because he was nowhere to be found. Zim was in his box.

Joey and Captain came. All the cats started playing outside. They were running zoomies & dancing sideways. Playing.

I started laundry and dishes. Cleaned up the kitchen.

Hubby talked on the phone to Charles.

Hubby left in the Blue Diesel.

I kept calling and finally Rattler came home.

Rattler went in the library and slept on his cat pad. I marked his ear with a red permanent marker.

Talked to Wayne about being careful of the Grizzly bear that has been seen wandering east & west of Hwy 95 between Garwood & Athol. Told him that we had seen turkeys today. Asked him if he was feeling better after being stung on Saturday. He said he had gone home and slept better than he had in his whole life.

Hubby called and wanted info for Sales Tax & copy of 401K where we got the down payment for the house. He was with Loan Officer Marc at the bank. Still needing last minute crap from us. LAST MINUTE! WTF?

So Lycos was down and I blew a gasket. I am ready to BLOW from so much stress. I finally was able to send the documents. What ELSE!?

Then hubby called me later. We would definitely not been able to close on Friday because they were still collecting information...

Hubby had deposited the large check while he was at the bank.

The mailman brought the 3-tier galvanized tray that I had ordered from Amazon. It was too big to put in the mailbox. I am surprised he brought it to the house and did not just leave a note that it was at the post office to be collected!

Hubby called later and told me to meet a guy at the grey shop for storage. But I do not have a key and the guy was irritated. He drove by and I had to wait until he drove back. The long haired older hippied said "I HAVE to see inside." Duh. It's a building.

So I came back up to the house and had an apple for a snack.

Took a nap because the smoke is overwhelming. Burning eyes, tired.

Got up at 2PM and did invoicing for the check that hubby deposited. Had to get a copy of it from Marc, the Loan Officer at bank.

Put away dishes & laundry.

Hubby told me to back out the Expedition so that the window guy could work on it outside of the garage.

Hubby got home at 5PM. He was here when the Glass guy came to put the windshield in the Expedition.

Hubby went down to the shop to clean up the RV site pad.

We went to Super One at 9PM in the Expedition to pick up milk. Some strange guy was on his bicycle just hanging around and hubby made me sit in the car while he went to get milk.

We drove back home. Forgot to get a sprinkler for the RV pad site. Damn.

Went to bed at 10:30PM. I was exhausted. Probably from stress.

No comments: