Friday, August 24, 2018

LAST DAY

FRIDAY
8-24-2018

Got up and was heavily tired. Probably crappy food last night.

I asked hubby to make eggs for dogs this morning.

Rattler actually came back in the middle of the night and jumped on the bed for a while. He slept on my jeans in the corner of the bedroom.

Hubby put out tuna for Rattler and Captain actually came in the house for food. He is very lonely now.

I made latte for hubby.

Hubby fed the dogs and left for work at 6:50AM.

I went outside to put more grain out for deer.

Hubby called later and said that the little white spotted fawn had been killed in the highway and he had moved the body out of the way. It was just past our blue shop. Very sad.

Seems like this last few weeks that everything is being killed. Cats. Deer.

I paid bills online.

Did laundry and dishes.

Northwoods Vet called and confirmed the Monday appointment for Rattler.

Hubby stopped at the Best Sandwich in Town on Best Avenue and got us sandwiches.

He got home at 5PM. There were lots of people down by the shop that he had to deal with.




Hubby ran to Clyde's Automotive to pick up rotors for Expedition. Then came home at 6PM to bring sandwiches. He went back to the shop to work for a while. Drove the car up with the brakes done. 

I got stung by a wasp twice on my chest. Had to take Benadryls.

Captain came inside the house because he was lonely.

Locked the doggy door so that both kitties stayed inside. We brought the cat litter box inside and I cleaned it. Hubby got floor dry as cat litter from the shop.
We watched a TV documentary on the Citizen's Commission to Investigate the FBI. I got very tired and went to bed at 9PM. I think hubby fell asleep on the sofa.


Ben scratched at the door to be let out at Midnight.

No comments: