Tuesday, August 07, 2018

ANOTHER DAY

TUESDAY
8-7-2018

Got up at 5AM to potty, was so tired that I slept on the sofa. Up at 6:50AM.

Hubby got up. I made latte for hubby and eggs for dogs.

Hubby took a sandwich for breakfast from the refrigerator that he had purchased on Saturday, so no eggs for him.

Hubby left for work.

Wayne was here working early.

I started laundry, dishes.

Vacuumed house.

Watered plants around house.

Wilson decided to play with Ben. Ben had stressed his left leg again, so he was not putting weight on it. Wilson decided to cheer him up.

Wilson Chews Ben's Ear


Talked to Wayne about woods and moose that we heard the other night. He said he heard a moose snorting and did not know what it was.

I texted Rachelle to get another hair appointment because my coloring is too yellow. I am not happy with it. She said I could come in at 2:30PM tomorrow.

Hubby got home at 5:30PM. Talked to Casey down at the shop. I went down to the shop on my bike to find out if he was coming up to the house. Hubby then came home.

He took a nap on the couch for a couple hours.

We went to get groceries. Milk & Bread at Super One in Athol.

Hubby called & reported an open fire in the cleared lot right next to Super One. The 9-1-1 Operator was the dumbest person ever. Kept repeating same questions. Did not understand what was going on; did not know WHERE it was even after we had given specific information.

Some bum was having an open fire right next to the big mound of brush that they had cleared next to Super One. There is a BURN BAN in effect right now because it is SO DRY.

I missed a phone call from the emergency services once we got home. Obviously they could not find the fire or the homeless person.

At home, hubby was too tired to make steaks. Instead, he went down to the shop to get a hitch ready for Wayne in the morning. Hubby was down there for 1 hour.

Went to bed at 10:30PM.






No comments: