Thursday, August 16, 2018

SIGNING PAPERWORK AT BANK

THURSDAY
AUGUST 16 2018

Rattler slept on my jeans in the corner of the bedroom all night.

Got up at 6AM. LOTS of smoke in air again. SO VERY DARK OUTSIDE. I had to turn lights on in the kitchen even with the huge windows.

Made latte for hubby. Made eggs for hubby & dogs. Toasted bagel for hubby.

Hubby put out gross tuna from Miller's for the cats.

Had to call for Zim and Rattler.

Hubby watched his Sheep Show and then texted me the items that Casey forwarded to him to order on Amazon for the latest truck build.

I ordered the stuff on Amazon from my cellphone.

Then hubby left for work. Hugged Ben and me.

I did laundry and dishes.

Watered plants.

Did some bookwork for a while.

Got ready to go into town in the Expedition.

Drove to Columbia Bank and met hubby who was waiting in the parking lot. Lots of idiot drivers on 95 this morning. I have never seen that many cars going south into CDA before!

Signed paperwork with Loan Guy, Marc. He needed more info for backing up the downpayment.

I drove to Metro Express to get the car washed.

Then I drove home.

More smoke in the air up north. It looked likes pieces of ashes in the air, too.

When I got home, I emailed info to Loan Guy, but he wanted the 401K Statement, too. I guess they just don't trust us on anything.

Hubby got home at 6PM after working a couple hours OT. He sat at the shop talking to Casey again. I had to bicycle down there at 7:45PM to get him to come home. The dogs were whining and wanted him home.

He had dinner. We talked for a while.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: