Wednesday, August 22, 2018

MISSING KITTIES

WEDNESDAY
8-22-2018

Smoke is better. Not great, but better.

My nerves are shot again. We woke up and Zim was not in the house. I started calling for him and Joey. They have not come home.

I made eggs for hubby & dogs. Hubby was not feeling good. His back hurt. He sat on the sofa.

I made latte for hubby.

Then we watched the Sheep Show.

Hubby left at 6:50AM after hugging Ben and me.

Guy came in a tow truck to pick up Mark's Bronco down by the shop.

I rode my bike all over the acreage, looking for kitties & calling for them.

Bead Blaster guy came to work on the truck down at the shop. It made an awful dusty mess.

Wayne was already working outside. I went outside to ask if he had seen the kitties. He showed me that because he is cutting down the trees, the maggots are infecting the healthy trees. He has a load on the trailer and needs the trailer hitch.

Had to call hubby to find out where the trailer hitch was located. He said it was down at the Blue Shop, so I had to bike down there to get it.

KITTIES ARE STILL MISSING IN AFTERNOON.

Bob, the Notary, called and said that we have to sign MORE paperwork that they forwarded to him. 

I rode my bike down to get mail. Talked to Casey about missing kitties. Told him that the bead-blaster guy had come to do the truck.

I called for kitties again. I went down to the grey shop to look for kitties.

When I got back, Captain was lonely and let me pet him for a couple seconds. I don't know what to do if we have to leave him here.

Hubby got home at 5:30PM.

He signed the docs that the Notary sent. Then I scanned and emailed them back.

Hubby went down to the shop to work on the Expedition brakes.

Only ONE more day of work for him!

We had to go pick up the trailer at Wayne's house in Spirit Lake. The vehicle he was using to tow it with had broken down.

They had wedged the trailer in between all the logs and then the neighbor had come home and parked his truck right in front of the trailer in the alley way. It was almost impossible to get it out.

Hubby had to chain it to the truck, pull it to the side and drag it out, just to be able to hook it on the hitch. He very narrowly avoided the neighbor's truck, the neighbor's camper, and the power pole in the alley! OMG.

We drove back home. Dropped the truck & trailer.

Hubby took the black Expedition down to the shop with the forklift.

Came back and we had dinner. Hubby was falling asleep on the sofa.

KR called and we talked to her for a while.

Then went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: