Thursday, August 23, 2018

HOUSE PAPERWORK DONE/ RV 5TH WHEEL MOVES IN

THURSDAY
8-23-2018

Woke up at 5:30AM. Too many noisy cars going by the house with our windows open, we can hear everything.

Hubby got out of bed and went potty. He gave tuna to Rattler. I think I heard Captain come inside during the night and drink water. Lap.lap.lap.lap. Very quick and noisy.

I got up. Wilson was sleep between us during the night and he had not moved. Still on his back. Made the bed.

Went to start latte for hubby. Hubby made eggs this morning.

No kitties. It has been 3 days since we saw them. Poor Captain is so lonely.

Hubby disconnected the tan truck from the trailer. He took the Blue Diesel to work today.

I went outside to fill the feeding pans with grain for the deer. I really miss Zim coming out to help me.

Hubby drove down the driveway and stopped at the shop. I yelled and asked if he had disconnected the trailer from the truck.

Electrician texted hubby that he was coming over by 7:40 this morning. One of his assistants came at 7:30 and waited in the driveway. I biked down there. Then realized that my keys to unlock the shop are locked IN the shop in the Expedition! I called hubby. He swore.

I went to look for more keys at the house. Finally found an extra key in the drawer in the laundryroom! Yippee.

The Electrician came. He had TWO guys helping him. They were here from 7:40 to 8:30. Wonder how much THAT is going to cost.

I went to the grocery store in the mean time to get more milk. I also picked up some god-awful tasting bland blueberry muffins. At the checkout, I talked to the cashier about getting her teeth out at the dentist. Then a customer behind us started talking about her sister's wisdom teeth horror story!

I had the hardware guy at Super One make 4 more shop keys for me. Just in case. 

At home, unloaded everything.

Electrician & his guys were just picking up some electric stuff behind the Grey shop.

I did bookwork. Found out that the bank had charged us $25 for the house downpayment Wire Transfer. WTF. Digital transfer costs so much???

Did laundry and dishes. Put away clean dishes.

Hubby got home at 5PM and stopped down at the shop. I biked down there to talk with him. Show him that the RV site renter had moved in his 5th Wheel Camper.

We left Casey & Larry working on the Suzuki Samurai & the Ford Expedition.

Changed clothes at the house and drove to Post Falls in the Tan pickup to Fu-Ki to have a celebration dinner with KR. The food was not good. Very bland. Not worth the $115.

Then we drove to KR's house in separate vehicles. Talked to her for quite a while. Until 9PM. Then we drove to Winco to pick up muffins.

Drove home. We were exhausted. Went to bed.


No comments: