Wednesday, August 15, 2018

HUBBY TO DOCTOR AGAIN

WEDNESDAY
8-15-2018

Got up at 6AM. Rattler Cat was sleeping on my jeans.

I got up and made eggs for dogs & hubby. Made latte for hubby.

Hubby watched his Sheep Show again. Then he left for work at 6:50AM. He hugged me and Ben goodbye.

I worked on invoices for hubby - Clyde's Automotive.

Then I went outside and watered all plants.

Picked up dog poo in back yard.

SMOKE WAS ALREADY SO BAD. BITTER, ACRID SMELL.

Dogs barked at the coyote howling in the back of property, near neighbor's.

I put away laundry & dishes.

Cleaned up kitchen.

Got mail.

When hubby got home tonight, we took his Blue Diesel truck to Joe's Transmission to drop it off.

Then we drove to Spirit Lake in the Expedition to pick up burgers at Messy's. There were a lot of people there, so hubby went inside to order. It was a 20-30 minute wait, so we picked up parts from Lane. Then drove to Spirit Lake Miller's Grocery to get milk and sprinkler and tuna for cats.

The Hardware side was closed down, except for one aisle with the sprinklers & dog food. So we actually were able to buy a sprinkler.

We drove back to Messy's and picked up our burgers.

Drove home and ate dinner. I was already tired. Went to bed at 10:30PM after watching TV for a while.

No comments: