Tuesday, July 31, 2018

MORE HOT

TUESDAY
7- 31- 2018

Got up at 6AM. Hubby was already getting dressed.

I made latte for hubby. Made eggs for dogs & hubby.

Cleaned up water & food for dogs & cats.

Started dishes & laundry.

Hubby left at 6:50AM. He took the Blue Diesel truck to work.

I watered plants outside.

Cleaned up the kitchen.

Paid more bills online.

Did not feel good all day. I had body aches and pains. Coming down with flu? Smoke in the air causing me to feel poorly?

I slept a lot today on the sofa.

Hubby got home at 6PM. Was at the shop. Came up to get the receipt for Super One. He went there to get some bolts and to pick up his hamburger & peaches from last night.

Hubby got back and made Sloppy Joes on the grille outside. Too hot to cook inside.

Then he took the truck that the guys were working on and drove it over to Clyde's Automotive.

Hubby got home at 9:30PM.

I went to bed.

No comments: