Monday, July 23, 2018

MORE ALLERGIES FOR HUBBY & LANOLIN FOR ME

7/23/2018
MONDAY

Rattler jumped on our bed several times in the night, miaowing at us!

Got up at 6AM. I was the first out of bed. I actually had slept in our bed all night.

Hubby woke up with allergies again. His right eye was swollen and his head was swollen.

I made breakfast eggs for dogs & hubby.

I made a latte for hubby.

Hubby watched Shaun The Sheep for a while, then left for work at 6:50AM.

I cleaned up the kitchen. Started laundry & dishes.

I put away clean laundry.

Joe H's guy was here with a semi truck to pick up the road equipment at 10AM. It was odd because he is supposed to be fixing our driveway. He owes us money $1250 for fixing his stuff.

I took mail down to the post box at 11AM.

Made phone calls to find prices on Boat Storage.

Picked up mail from the post box at Noon.

Rattler cat hung out with me today.

 Rattler Cat


Deposited checks into Bank online.

I realized that LANOLIN was the solution for my dry hands & feet. I used some on my hands last night and it worked. No more dry, bleeding cuticles. I will use it on my feet tonight!

Hubby got home at 6PM. He stopped at the shop briefly, then came to the house.

We took Beebo home immediately in the Tan Truck.

At KR's, she was happy to see B-Man. She told us about her weekend, hubby started to fall asleep on the sofa, and I suggested we go eat. He had not eaten since breakfast.

We drove KR's car over to MoonDollar's Restaurant and had a great meal. Hubby had panini sandwich, I had turkey panini, KR had salad. She ate some of my sweet potatoe fries. We got there about 7:15 and closing time was 8PM. A family of 10 came in at 7:30, which was really rude. It was not busy, but it was a lot to ask of the servers to stay later.

Restaurant


Hubby gave them a big tip when we left.

Drove to KR's home. Talked to KR some more, then we had to leave.

Drove home.


No comments: