Thursday, July 26, 2018

SIGN BANK PAPERS

THURSDAY
JULY 26 2018

Woke up at 5AM when hubby left the bed. He went downstairs to potty. Then he came back to bed.

Wilson jumped into bed with us. Slept until 6AM when hubby's alarm rang.

I got up and made latte for hubby. He made eggs for dogs.

Hubby left for work at 6:50AM.

I cleaned up kitchen, started laundry & dishes.

Watered all the plants, refilled gallon jugs.

Cleaned dog & cat food & water bowls.

Hubby called me at 8:10, I got loaded up and took paperwork into town with me. Drove to Columbia Bank and met hubby. He hopped in the tan truck with me and we drove over to Metro Express to wash the truck.

Hubby put the grain in the back of the truck. He gave me tools to take to Casey at the shop.

We came back and it was 5 minutes to 9AM. Marc came out because the bank doors were still locked.

We signed paperwork. Asked questions. Learned about RECAST of mortgage loan whereby you can pay down the principal to lower the payment without refinancing!



Then we left. Hubby went back to work. I drove to Jitterz & got a granita.

I drove home.

Gave ham & treats to dogs & Rattler. Gave Wilson another pill for his honking cough.

I took tools down to Casey at the shop.

I typed up letters advising of new change of amount for storage this year.

Hubby got home by 6PM. He put out the grain for the deer.

Drove the tan truck to Spirit Lake. Took the dogs for a walk at the High School at 8PM. It was finally getting cooler by then. We walked around the football field, they were watering

We watered plants at home when we returned.

Heard coyotes howling about 10PM. Ben tried barking at them. I tried calling for kitties, but nobody came home.

I was exhausted and went to bed at 10:30PM. Hubby watched his automotive shows until 11:30PM.

No comments: