Tuesday, July 17, 2018

NAILS DONE TODAY

TUESDAY
7-17-2018

Got up at 6AM and made hubby a latte.

Hubby made eggs for dogs & himself. He watched Shaun The Sheep and left early.

I did laundry and dishes.

Cleaned up kitchen.

Gave fresh food & water to dogs & cats.

Took fresh water out to deer area.

Took the Tan truck to Hayden to get my nails done. Karen had no time available and scheduled me almost 5 weeks out. I think that is too long. Might have to get them done with somebody else before we leave.

Picked up Arby's burgers for dogs on the way back. Stopped at Jitterz for a granita.

Drove home. Picked up the mail.

I wore the wrong shoes for the last 2 days!

Two Different Shoes!


Did more laundry.

Gave more fresh water to dogs.

Took a nap. I was exhausted.

Hubby got home at 6PM. He ate the Arby's roast beef burger I had brought home. Then he took a 2 hour nap on the sofa.

We went to bed at 10:30PM.

No comments: