Wednesday, July 11, 2018

WARM DAY

WEDNESDAY
JULY 11 2018

Ben slept with us all night and Wilson came up around 1AM. By 2AM, I had to get out of bed because Ben was wiggling in his sleep.

I came downstairs and started a load of laundry. Then slept on the sofa for the rest of the night.

Got up early at 6AM.

Made latte for hubby.

Hubby made eggs. I had already prepped his breakfast sandwich. He fed eggs to the dogs. He then left for work.






Amazon mailed a WRENCH instead of the hand cream I ordered. It was delivered in the package via Fed Ex that was obviously opened and taped back up.


I gave tuna to the cats.

I cleaned up the kitchen. Put more laundry in dryer.

I gave the dogs & cats fresh food & water.

Then I passed out on the sofa again. I did not get much sleep last night.

Hubby got home at 7PM.

Went to bed at 10:30PM.


No comments: