Saturday, July 07, 2018

SHOW HOUSE AND MOVE OUT OF POST FALLS SHOP

SATURDAY
7-7-2018

Got up at 7AM. Made latte for hubby.

Hubby gave tuna to cats. Made eggs for dogs.

I was exhausted, but still managed to clean the house up. I steam cleaned the floors. Oiled some of the cabinets. They look MUCH better.

Mike & Cindy came at 10AM with their kids, McKenzie & Kayla.

Had to put the dogs outside.

They were here until 11:50AM.

Then we had a quick bite to eat. I had tuna. Hubby had a sandwich.

Hubby went down to the shop to open it up for Floyd who was coming to check on his 5th Wheel Camper. Floyd came up to the house to pay for 6 more months of storage.

I did laundry, put away laundry. I did dishes.

We drove down to the shop in the Tan truck, hubby drove the helicopter truck home.

We delivered the helicopter truck up to Ponderay by 4:30PM.

Stopped to get groceries at Walmart in Sandpoint. 

It was really late by the time we got back home. Hubby wanted burgers. We went over to Messy's in Spirit Lake to eat.

We walked dogs around downtown Spirit Lake. Then drove home.

At home, we watched show about The Cars That Made America. Hubby wanted to stay up all night to watch it. I went to bed at 11PM. He came to bed at 1AM.

Rattler had come upstairs to tuck me into bed. Then he slept on my jeans all night.



No comments: