Thursday, July 05, 2018

FIRST HOT DAY OF SUMMER; SOLD EXCURSION

7-5-2018
THURSDAY

Got up at 6AM with hubby.

I made latte. Hubby got dressed. I had to make eggs for dogs & hubby.

My clothes were drying in dryer. Finally got dressed.

Watched Shaun The Sheep Llama Movie for a while.

Then hubby left for work at 6:50AM.

I did laundry & dishes. Cleaned up kitchen.

Gave fresh food & water to dogs & cats.

While I was sitting on the sofa, drinking coffee, I got stung by a wasp on the inside of my right leg. I had to apply Afterbite & take a Benadryl.

Got ready to drive to town.

Joey cat was down on the Frontage of the road, trying to capture small animals. He is bad.

Joey By The Road


Drove Excursion to Post Falls; stopped at Numerica. Hubby had forgotten his business tags, so I had to take them with me. He stopped by and I gave him the tags.

People were about 20 minutes late so I went potty at Thomas Hammer. Purchased an orange juice.

Buyers finally got there. I went into Numerica Credit Union with the husband. The wife did not recognize me from yesterday! She stayed in the truck with the kids.

Got cash. I gave him the title.

I walked to Columbia Bank. It was warm outside.

I deposited the money into our Money Market account.

Called for an UBER ride with Michael. He was a nice guy.

Got to Frontier.

Took the tan truck home.

I was exhausted by the time I got home.

Had to put things away. Gave the dogs some ham.

I ate some of the leftover chicken/bacon skewers and then fell asleep on the sofa.

Rattler, the cat, decided to sleep on my head. I woke up all sweaty.

I turned on the A/C and closed all the doors. It was very hot outside. about 90 degrees F.

Went outside and watered some of the plants. Filled a bucket with water over by the Frost Free in the woods. Filled the deer bowls with grain.

Came inside and did bookwork. Dogs sat beside me in the office.

Called hubby to tell him to advise the Insurance company that we do not own the vehicles anymore.

Hubby got home about 6PM from the shop. He drove Dan, the neighbor's, truck home after doing the rear end work on it.

We did invoices on the computer program.

Dan came over to pick up the truck.

We took the trailer & tan truck to the Post Falls shop to pick up another truck. Brought it back to Clyde's Automotive and dropped it off.

Sunset against Rathdrum mountains

Took the truck home and picked up the dogs.

Drove to get groceries at Super One.

Got groceries, then came outside to walk dogs. It was already cooling down and the sun had set. It was very pretty.

Took the dogs home. Unloaded groceries.

Hubby cooked a DIGIORNO® Crispy Pan Pizza on the grille.


I went to bed at 10:30PM. Everything in my body hurt. My bruise on my leg, my bug sting on my leg, my back, headache. It was awful.

No comments: