Tuesday, July 24, 2018

CURLERS DELIVERY VIA UPS/DOGS TO APRYL'S

TUESDAY
7-24-2018

Got up at 6AM. Hubby was making noise, but I was still sleeping in bed. Wilson had gotten up with us earlier and I did not see him in bed when I got out.

I came down to make eggs for dogs & a latte for hubby.

I was still upset with hubby for his bringing up problems last night. Too much stress for both of us with the move.

Hubby left for work at 6:50AM.

I did laundry & dishes, cleaned kitchen.

Got ready to leave.

Talked to Wayne outside and let him know to take down the trees down by the shop.

Then I cleaned up my feet because the dirt outside is like talcum powder.

I loaded dogs in tan truck and we left. Wilson whined in truck and would not sit down.

We picked Beebo up and he was too wild. He kept fighting for space on the console. I drove down the interstate because we were running late.

Got to Apryl's at 10:40AM. There was no parking, so I had to back out of the drive, park down the next road and walk the dogs back.

I took the two black dogs and came back for Ben.

Then I drove to Columbia Bank to sign paperwork with Marc and deposit rental check.

I drove home via Government Way, but they were doing lots of work on it and I had to go slowly thru it.

Finally got home, got mail at the post box, just junk stuff & had some leftovers from last night for lunch.

UPS had delivered my curlers that I ordered. When I tried them, they get too hot and burn my fingers.

Hot Curlers


I ordered a couple shirts from Old Navy and shoes & jeans from Zappos.

Rattler cat sat next to me on the desk in the library.

At 4:00, Apryl's called and said that the dogs were almost done. I drove into CDA, picked up a granita from Jitterz in Hayden.

Drove up 4th into Apryl's because of too much traffic. People stupid at 4-way stops & roundabouts as they wait for other cars to come before they take the opportunity to go.

Picked up the dogs. Wilson was shaved & cute. Beebo would NOT stop barking. Loaded dogs into tan truck and drove to KR's house.

They were chip-sealing Ironwood. I drove on it to Seltice. People coming home after work & could not comprehend how to use the double roundabouts on Seltice. They were STOPPED about 8-10 cars back on each side. Fucking idiots.

I took Greensferry overpass and came in from the West on Poleline to avoid the traffic at Hwy 41. Too many people getting off work and going home. Driving stupid.

Dropped Beebo off. He went for his water right away.

I drove home. Seemed to take forever! It was hot, the A/C was not keeping up very well in the tan truck. 2 Sheriff's vehicles on Diagonal catching speeders. Then after I was past them and 8 cars were behind me, the 2 cops came driving up very fast behind us. I got over and then others saw me getting over and did the same. Cops went past us at 60 mph!

Wilson Is Shaved & Ready for Nevada

We got home and I unloaded dogs. Ben actually was good and went straight inside the house. The stupid truck started emergency honking.

I refreshed all the food & water bowls. Turned up the fans, turned up A/C.

Hubby was going to Knudtsen Chevrolet after work and picking up grain.

Hubby got home at 6PM. He had forgotten grain.

The dogs were exhausted from their Grooming Adventure today and slept. We were going to wake them up for a walk, but decided to let them rest.

Hubby had dinner. We watched a little TV and went to bed at 10:30PM.

No comments: