Friday, July 20, 2018

LOTS OF BURNING & SMOKE

JULY 20 2018
FRIDAY

Much cooler today.

Got up at 4:00AM to potty. I did not have the strength to go back upstairs, so I slept on the sofa. Hubby got up at 6:15AM and I got up after him. Wilson jumped on the sofa to wake me up.

WOKE UP TO SMOKE. MUST BE SOMETHING BURNING.
Kittitas, Chelan, and Mattawa all have fires in Washington.

Got on the internet and found that there were 3 fires burning west of Spokane.

I made latte for hubby. Then made eggs because he was running late and did not have time. I made a sandwich for him. He fed the dogs.

Then he went to work.

I did laundry and dishes. Cleaned up the kitchen.

Went outside to give clean water & food to dogs & cats.

Picked up dog poo.

I went to get the mail at 1PM.

Hubby got home late at 7PM.

We drove the tan truck over to Super One to get groceries. Had to get chicken for me to eat. Hubby had to get oriental food at the Deli. I got a Mango to eat.

Drove home.

Hubby ate his dinner. Then went down to the Blue shop to take the rear end out of the burnt truck so the guy came come tomorrow for it.

I fell asleep on the sofa, then woke myself up and went upstairs to sleep.

Hubby got home very late, about Midnight. He watched television for a while, then came up to bed.

Hubby said that the two stripey kitties were hanging down at the shop with he and Casey all night. There were coyotes howling in the woods.

No comments: