Monday, July 16, 2018

INSTALLING WINDOWS IN HOUSE

MONDAY
7-16-2018

Got up at 5AM to potty. I fell back asleep on the Sofa. Too tired to climb the stairs.

It was pretty cold last night. Got down to 50 degrees.

This morning was really cold, too.

Up at 7AM when I heard hubby get dressed.

He made eggs for himself & dogs.

I made him a latte.

He left for work while I took a hot bath. Body aches & pains.

At 9:30AM, Ken, the Neighbor's Glass guy came to install windows.

He worked all day long.

At 10AM, I rode my bike down to mail a payment.

At 1:15PM, I took the dogs for a walk down to the mailbox to pick up the post. The mailman did not pick up my post.

I had to shut the dogs in the laundryroom all day because the guy was here working. I put their food and water in the room, along with a fan to cool them down.

Wilson liked to bark at the guy when he walked out to his truck to pick up the windows.

I was bored all day.

No comments: