Tuesday, July 03, 2018

COLD COLDER COLDEST FREEZING! SOLD JEEP! NEW REFRIGERATOR

TUESDAY
7-3-2018

Got up at 6AM to make latte for hubby.

He made eggs, I had to feed eggs to dogs after they cooled. Hubby had already left.

He took the Jeep. Bye Bye Jeep.

I started laundry and dishes.

Lowe's with a rent van came by to deliver the Refigerator. The guys took off the door to the hall way to get it inside.

There is much less room in this fridge. Not sure I like it at all. So I just don't have to live with it for long.

They were here from 11-11:45AM.

Then the guy that wanted to look at the Excursion came at Noon. He really looked the whole thing over, then took it for a test drive.

Obviously he did not like it. He said he would think about it.

Hubby sold the Jeep to some dealership in Oregon. He got the cash and put it in the bank under our Money Market account.

I changed all the food from one refrigerator to another.

 I Hate This Refrigerator



When the guys were loading the refrigerator, I changed the food out and knocked over their dolly, it fell against my right leg. I have quite a bruise there now.

I watched Endeavour on Roku.

Rattler On Sofa


Tried to take a nap, but hubby called and wanted me to find info on Transamerica invoices. Then he called back and wanted me to send him a copy of one of the vehicle titles.

Hubby went down to the shop after work. He drove home with the Blue truck from Post Falls.

He worked with Lane H down at the blue shop for a while, pulling out the burnt out truck.

I took my bicycle down and told him to come answer his phone. It was past dark. Also, the kitties were playing with something upstairs.

Hubby came home. He found that the kitties had a BAT inside the house. Playing with it in our room. Hubby gently gathered the bat in a towel, took it out on the deck, and placed it on the grille. It flew away. Yippee.

We watched a little TV and went to bed early.

No comments: