Monday, July 09, 2018

A BAD NIGHT

MONDAY
7-9-2018

Had a very bad night.

We went to bed late at 11:30PM after watching episode 3 of the Cars That Made American.

Could not sleep.

At 1AM, I heard a screaming in the woods. Ben was up and started barking, but Wilson stayed in his library cubby hole and slept thru it all.

Hubby got up with his gun and I had the flashlight.

We thought something had gotten one of the kitties. Captain, Zim, and Joey all came when I called, but Rattler was missing.

I was sick to my stomach all night thinking that the poor kitty had been killed.

At 3AM, Wilson finally came upstairs to sleep with us.

The cats were coming and going thru the dog door all night, which kept me awake.

When I woke up this morning, hubby had Joey in his arms and said that the cat was not dead. I told him, "Wrong Cat!"

However, Rattler WAS down in the Library on the window seat sleeping. So all cats are presented and accounted for.

Hubby had already fed tuna to cats.

I got up and made latte for hubby, made eggs for dogs.

I started laundry and dishes.

Cleaned up the kitchen.

Hubby fed eggs to dogs.

Hubby left at 6:50AM for work.

I went outside and watered all the plants with gallon water jugs.

Then Wayne came at 8:00AM.

I gave fresh food and water to the deer, cats, and dogs.

 Rattler Resting After A Rough Night



Then I did more laundry.

Hubby got home late. He was still moving stuff out of Post Falls shop and cleaning it up.

We ate dinner and went to bed.


No comments: