Monday, July 02, 2018

STILL COLD SUMMER

JULY 2 2018
MONDAY

Got up to weather at 50 degrees. Very cold.

Hubby back to work. No more vacation days.

Cats came tearing inside the house at 5AM. I fed them tuna. They were playing around. Brought a mouse inside the house. Hubby threw it away when he got up at 6AM.

Hubby fed cats more tuna. They had eaten everything.

I gave dogs fresh water & food.

I made latte.

Hubby made eggs & gave them to dogs.

Hubby left for work in the Jeep. Some guy was going to come buy it tonight.

I did our bed laundry.

Cleaned the dog bed.

Went outside to pick up dog poo. The dogs and all the cats followed me.

The guys from Stanley Steemer came to clean the carpet in the basement at 11AM.

It rained a LOT at 1PM. Rained for over 30 minutes.

I watched TV.

Did more laundry. Put away dishes.

Hubby got home at 7PM. The guy did not get here in time, so hubby had to come home. He will meet the guy tomorrow to sell the Jeep.

We drove up to Sandpoint to pick up gears from Tom's Differentials.

Stopped at Jalapeno's to have dinner. I got Taco salad. Lots of little brats in the private room next to where we were sitting, beating on the window that was at our table. Could not eat in peace.

We left and drove home. Told hubby that I would not be going up to Sandpoint ever again.

Saw a car that hit a deer on our way back. It was pretty banged up.

At home, we were exhausted. Watched a little TV and went to bed at 10PM.





No comments: