Wednesday, July 25, 2018

HAIR DID DAY

WEDNESDAY
JULY 25 2018

Got up at 6AM. Hubby turned on his TV show.

I got up and made a latte for him while he made eggs for the dogs & himself.

Hubby left for work, driving the blue truck.

I did laundry and dishes. Put away clean laundry.

Picked up poo in the backyard. Said hello to Wayne, the logger as he was surprised by Wilson barking at him. He thought we had gotten a new dog!

I ordered more Lanolin on Amazon. That stuff works miracles on my dry, cracked, bleeding feet & hands.

Rachelle texted and asked if I could come in at 12:30 instead of 3PM. So I got ready and went to town in the tan truck.



Picked up mail at the post box before I left.

There is no working horn on the tan truck to beep and I got behind some people at the 4-way stop on Lancaster and they would NOT proceed even when it was clear. I need an air horn!

Stopped to get granita at Jitterz.

Then dropped off check to Idaho State Tax Commission at the drive-thru Post Office in Hayden

From 12:30-4PM, I was getting my hair done.

Drove home.

Gave ham to dogs.

Hubby had to attend Union Meeting at McKenzie River Pizza in CDA. He brought pizza home. It was awful. Carboard crust, almost no cheese. Chicken was dry like paper.

Before going to bed, we saw MARS next to the MOON out our front windows. So we went outside and looked at it for a while.


Mars & Moon

Hubby fell asleep immediately on the sofa. Went to bed at 11:30PM.


No comments: