Sunday, July 15, 2018

HOT TODAY

SUNDAY
7-15-2018

Got up at 7AM. Hubby made eggs for dogs.

I made latte for hubby.

I watered plants outside.

Hubby sat in his shorts and watched his Automotive shows for about 2 hours; then we took the dogs for a walk at the Junior High School in Spirit Lake and around the nearby neighborhood.

Came back and Mike's family came out to visit. They talked until about 2PM.

After they left, we were hungry and made lunch.

Hubby watched Automotive shows on TV.

I cleaned up dog poo in back yard. Got bit by chiggers.

I did laundry and dishes.

Hubby fell asleep on the sofa for about 3 hours.

KR texted me about her boyfriend at 5:30PM. I had been trying to take a nap, but woke up.

Hubby woke up at 7PM and fixed dinner.

We watched some new episodes of Preacher and went to bed at 10:30PM.


No comments: