Friday, July 27, 2018

WINDSHIELD REPAIR IN BLUE TRUCK

FRIDAY
7-27-2018

SO TIRED.

Both of us woke up tired.

We were up at 4AM again when the sun came up. Wilson jumped into bed with us again after going outside to potty.

Hubby's alarm rang and we slept for another 5 minutes.

Hubby got up to get dressed.

I made eggs for dogs. I made latte for hubby.

Hubby put out tuna for the cats.

Hubby left for work; I put out fresh water & food for dogs & cats. Watered the evergreens beside the deck.

I stamped the rest of the "Change of Fee' storage letters and took them to the mailbox on my bike.

Captain jumped off the deck when I went outside. I noticed that Joey was out by the fire pit. So there were no kitties eaten by the coyotes that were howling last night.

I did laundry and dishes. Cleaned up the kitchen.

Paid bills online.

Made "We Moved" post cards. I will let hubby pick out which one he likes.

Responded to RSVP to Pat, the Detailer's wedding on August 11, 2018.

It was hot, so I closed the doors & mini-blinds. Turned on the A/C.

By 7:30, it was still 84° so I don't believe living in Nevada will be that difficult. Just stay inside during the hot part of the day.

Dogs slept a lot today. Wilson is still getting used to his short hair cut.

The window guy finally got here at 6PM. 

Hubby got home at 7PM. He brought the window guy up to take out the windshield in the Expedition. 

Guys were out there until 8:30PM.

Hubby came inside at 9PM.

I went to bed at 10:00PM. I was exhausted.


No comments: